Quick Jump Menu
Advanced Search Search the Knowledgebase
Initialize the New Payroll Year
Author: Susan Lai Reference Number: AA-01103 Views: 2300 Created: 2014-05-11 21:51 Last Updated: 2014-05-11 21:51 0 Rating/ Voters


To perform the New Payroll Year, you shall be sure of all the payment or closing processes are finish. All the resigned employee record will not brought forward to the New Payroll Year.


1.            You need to sure of the month under 'This Month' is in 13

               Refer to: Steps to process the Month end

2.            Housekeeping  Year End

Notes: Year End Processing will erase all the inactive employee records and all the yearly reports. It will change the year from 2011 to 2012 for the current database. Therefore, backup is essentials.

3.            If you have sure for the process are complete, select Yes to proceed.

4.            You will be able to receive the message of Year end processing completed. Select OK to continue.

5.            You will found a folder with name Data2011

Rss Comments
  • There are no comments for this article.
Info Add Comment
Nickname: Your Email: Subject: Comment:
Enter the code below: